Within the context of this post, we illustrated how to install a Canon printer configuration by utilizing the ij start canon technique. On both Windows and Mac computers, we provided a demonstration of how to connect to a wired and wireless network.
This page explains how to set up a Canon iJ printer using the https //ij start cannon method. In this guide, we’ve provided instructions for both wired and wireless connections for Windows and Mac operating systems.
When installing Canon printers on Windows, the first step is to use https //ij start cannon.
- Begin by downloading and installing the Canon printer driver.
- Check to check that your Canon printer is plugged in and turned on after this step
- You can then pick “Wireless Setup” from the driver setup file that you just downloaded and continue on to the next screen.
- Once you’ve selected wireless printing on your Canon printer, go to the printer’s screen and press the WiFi configuration button.
- Once you’ve selected the device settings, click on OK.
- Select Device Settings>LAN Settings and click “OK.” -After that, select “OK.”
- Afterward, go to “LAN settings,” select “Wireless Lan Setup,” and click OK. In the meantime, your printer is searching for a network connection.
- -Verify that the WiFi router is activated and ready to use. The WiFi flash lamp on the printer is now flashing.
- -The screen will then display a list of available networks. Click “OK” after you’ve selected your WiFi network from the drop-down menu.
- Your WPA/WEP key is now being requested (WiFi password). Enter the correct password here, and then press the “OK” button.
- -Connection to the WiFi network is quick and easy with your printer.
- Following the instructions outlined above, you can quickly complete the Canon ij wireless setup on your Windows machine.
- Make sure your printer is installed on your Windows PC by following these steps:
- Select “devices and printers,” then “control panel.”
- Check if your printer is marked with a green checkmark on the following screen. Selecting the “Add a printer” option is the only option if you don’t already have one.
- Now, you can see a list of all the printers that are available to you. Choose your Canon printer from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Next, you’ll have to wait a few seconds while your printer is added to the list.
- A green check mark will appear next to your printer when it has been successfully added.
USB Setup Instructions: https //ij start cannon 2. Canon IJ Printer USB Setup
- To download and install the Canon printer driver, go to https //ij start cannon
- To connect your printer to your computer, you’ll need a USB cord
- You may do this by typing “Control Panel” into the Windows search bar and then clicking OK in the “Run” box.
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the drop-down menu. A green checkmark has been added to your printer.
- In the event that your printer isn’t listed, you can manually add it by selecting the “Add a printer” option.
- Finally, your printer has been added and can be used.
Using https //ij start cannon, you can set up a Canon printer on your Mac.
- Please complete the following steps before going on to the next step: Download and install the driver at https //ij start cannon
- The steps in the first portion of this article will show you how to connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
- -Next, open “System Preferences” by clicking the Apple logo in the upper-left corner of your Mac. You can also use the search feature to find it and open it that way.
- Select “Printers and scanners” from the System Preferences pane by clicking the printer-shaped icon.
- When you click on the “+” sign in the lower-left corner of the screen, a pop-up window will appear.
- In the left-hand window, you may see the name of your printer if it has already been networked. This button will start the setup process.
- A checkmark in green indicates that the process is complete, and your printer is now visible on the list. As a result, you can print out a copy to double-check.
How Do I Make a Copy?
- Please check that the printer driver software is correctly installed on your device first, and if it is not, go to the following URL to get the correct driver: ‘https //ij start cannon‘
- -Finally, place the printed documents in the input tray of the Canon printer and turn it on.
- In order to print a document, first, locate it on your computer’s hard drive.
- -To begin printing, select “Print” from the “File” menu, or press CTRL+P on your keyboard.
- There are a variety of settings that can be altered to meet your specific needs.
- Wait for your file or document to print on the paper you’ve selected by pressing the Print tab.
How Do I Scan Using My Printer?
- Go to the Canon support website and type in “https //ij start cannon” to get the Canon IJ Scan Utility.
- After downloading the utility software, double-click on it to install it on your computer.
- The Scan Utility should be run immediately after the software is installed.
- To use the scanner, load the paper from the printer into the tray.
- -Click the Scan Document option in the Settings menu to begin scanning your document.
- -Click on the document now and make the necessary alterations to the settings.
- You should now be able to scan with your Canon printer.
Before you set up IJ. Start, you must fulfill a fundamental precondition.
- Printer Canon
- -Make sure your device has enough space to install drivers.
- Inspect the power outlet to ensure that the printer is properly connected.
- -Verify that your device has an active internet connection.