There are many reasons to choose ICFAI University Distance Education, the institute is a non-profit corporation that has come up with the aim of empowering the youth through premium quality education. The university has also been providing various vocational training courses for more than 30 years. The main mission of this university is to offer its students of all levels professional, innovative, and career-oriented courses with the best facilities. ICFAI University has been recognized and approved by Distance Education Bureau-UGC and ACU, NCTE for providing extensive courses to all the aspirants.
The ICFAI University also provides multiple UG and PG courses through distance learning. The ICFAI university provides the best learning method for distance learners students so that they can enhance their knowledge, skills, and strategic perspectives essential to become professionals in their fields.
No matter whether you want to get admission to UG or PG courses, IFCAI University Distance Education can be the best choice because of its top advantages and benefits.
Admission Process of ICFAI University Distance Education
If you are a student or working professional who is interested to take admission into ICFAI University, then you must have a need to follow the below steps:-
- Before to apply in ICFAI University Distance Education you should need to choose the course & check the eligibility criteria as per the chosen course.
- Once you fulfill the eligibility criteria, register yourself on the ICFAI university website.
- On the admission portal, you have to log in using your registered username and password.
- After this, you need to fill out the other required details.
- After this, applicants should need to upload their regular documents with scanned photographs and signatures.
- Once uploading the documents is completed, then the payment panel will appear on the screen.
- Pay the fees using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Or through drafting a Demand Draft
Courses offered by ICFAI University Distance Education
- Check the courses as well as fees of ICFAI University Distance Education.
- Bachelor of Arts- Rs. 75,600
- Bachelor of Computer Application- Rs. 1,54,200
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Rs. 1,27,410
- Bachelor of Arts- Rs. 89,700
- Bachelor of Commerce- Rs. 89,700
- Bachelor of Commerce- Rs. 75,600
- Master of Arts – Rs. 1,02,600
- Master of Arts- Rs. 1,02,600
- Master of Commerce – Rs. 1,02,600
- Master of Arts- Rs. 1,02,600
ICFAI University Distance MBA
One of the most popular programs of this university is ICFAI University Distance MBA. Every year, there are thousands of working professionals or students take admitted to this course. To pursue MBA from IFCAI University Distance Education one should need to complete a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
ICFAI University Distance MBA Fees- Rs. 2,75,200
Placement of ICFAI University Distance Education
ICFAI University Distance Education also offers placement assistance for regular and distance learners students. During the placement assistance, the ICFAI university organizes many workshops as well as career events for all students to which they invite the experts. Apart from this, the university also conducts webinars and videos from experts.
The students at ICFAI university will also get the opportunity to connect with the well-experienced placement advisor as well as experts so that they will guide them properly. Also, the university will also train its students by offering relevant skills which are required to crack the interviews. The university tie-ups multinational and MNC companies every year companies visited the campus to recruit students from various courses for different profiles.
Eligibility Criteria of ICFAI Distance Learning
ICFAI university is one of the most popular and best distance-learning universities. But only eligible applicants can get admission. The eligibility criteria will be different for UG and PG courses at ICFAI University Distance Learning Education, willing applicants can check the eligibility criteria from the below information:
For UG Courses- To apply for the UG courses, students must have to pass an XII or 10+2 exam ( from any discipline). Applicants, who have any other equivalent exam so can also be eligible to apply.
For PG Programs- To get admission into the PG courses applicants should need to clear a Graduation/third-year applicants who are awaiting their results can also apply for applicants 10+2+3 degree from UGC recognized university.